Update your My Pharmacy Membership
Take advantage of our special offer of only $15 per month for 12 months, for a family of 2 adults and all dependent children under the age of 18
You can pay an annual fee of $120 by 30 November 2021 and you're covered until 2023!
The package is valued at over $400 - join now and save money while covering costs for these services for over a year!
This is an ideal gift for family members that might need support.
Cover the whole family
The ideal gift for those people that are hard to buy for!
My Pharmacy Membership Programme
Your membership provides you with the following Benefits:
- Access to your pharmacist seven days a week at Papamoa Plaza and every weekday at our Palm Springs location
- Each pharmacy has full access to your prescription information and medication repeats are available from both Papamoa locations
- All fully funded prescription co-payment fees included
- Medicine roll packaging service fees included
- Health supplement pack service
- Free Prescription delivery within the delivery boundary (as per service map) all of Papamoa as far as Girven Road
- Annual medication review with our Pharmacist for each adult
- Priority influenza vaccination for two adults
- Member-only education events
More benefits coming soon!!
How it works
Simply sign up then scan and go!
When you sign up to our membership programme you will receive a card that identifies you and your family as part of the scheme.
Your card will have a unique code that will be scanned every time you use it.
When you use our services just present your card at checkout and you will receive the benefits - its as simple as that!
It is simple to join, we just need a few details about yourself and the people using your account.
We'll send out your card in a welcome pack that you will receive in the post.
Don't wait, sign up below and start saving money today!
If you're already a member and you want to access your dashboard just log in below, if you have any questions just pop in or give us a call, we'll be happy to help!